YIMBY groups (Yes In My Back Yard i.e. community engagement)
By developing more compact, walkable communities, we can improve our health, reduce harmful greenhouse gas emissions, and strengthen our economy.
MidTown4th Santa Rosa
- View the MidTown4th YIMBY booklet!
- Ongoing meetings at City Garden Donuts focused on Santa Rosa Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plan Updates
RailRoad Square Santa Rosa
- Fall 2018 work group forming now!
Town of Fulton
- Community design charrette held last Feb 2018 at Fulton Crossing
- Mark West Citizen Advisory Council check County Website for upcoming meetings
Petaluma Urban Chat Upcoming Events
- Road Diet Group - Thursday, August 16 at 11:45 am at the Aqus Cafe.
- Petaluma Boulevard South Road Diet engineering now scheduled for early 2020, the issue doesn't need much attention, but the group still finds much in the local land-use scene about which to chat.
- Know Before You Grow - Wednesday, October 10 at 7:00 pm Petaluma Regional Library.
- Focus will be on consideration of the gaps in the current affordable housing efforts.
Do you want to form a YIMBY group in your community? let us know!
What do you think of the ideas for creating financially resilient communities explained in this video?